Become an Introduction Weekend coach 24-26 August 2018
Are you a Dutchie and interested in making some international friends? Or an international student and just as happy to pass on the amazing experience of the introduction weekend? A great way to get involved with the new exchange students is to become a coach during the ESN VU Amsterdam Introduction Weekend.
Your main task will be guiding a group of international students through Amsterdam for the weekend together with your co-coach. However, you can imagine that you’ll become more than that. As some of you might have experienced a coach can become a real friend! You are often one of the first friendly faces they see in a foreign county. And the vibes during the weekend? Check it out below!
What do we ask from you:
- Affection for international students
- Knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of Amsterdam (i.e. do you know your way)
- Being fully available from the 24th of August till 26th of August (Friday afternoon till Sunday afternoon)
Of course, you’ll get something in return!
- Free participation in an awesome Introduction Weekend (including dinner and all other activities!)
- Lots of new international friends
- Experience in interacting with different cultures
- Great parties