During the Heritage Days ('Open Monumentendag') around 75 historic buildings in The Hague will open their doors to the public on. A unique opportunity to view the interiors behind the facades together with ESN VU Amsterdam community! Besides opening their doors, many locations also organise on-site activities like exhibitions, music and guided tours. You can recognise participating locations by the Open Monumentendag flag.
ESN VU Amsterdam organises the trip to Den Haag on the Heritage Days on September 15th.
- We meet at Amsterdam Zuid station at 10:00 AM. The train departs at 10:19*
- Arrival to Den Haag Centraal at 10:55
- Guided walking tour from 11:00 until 12:30
- Free time from 12:30 (you will receive directions and suggestions what do to and to see)
- Meeting at Den Haag Centraal at 18:30
- Departure to Amsterdam at 19:03*
- Arrival to Amsterdam Zuid at 19:41
*NOTE: The train will not wait for people who are late, so please be on time.
Date: 15th of September 2019
Place: Amsterdam/Den Haag
Price: €12 for ESN members/ €15 for non-members
Get your tickets here or during our office hours (Monday 13:00-16:00 and Wednesday 12:00-15:00)
- Train tickets
- Walking tour & recommendations